This is currently one of my favorite recipes for breakfast, and my followers all agree!!
Easy and delicious!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of skim milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
- Maple syrup & Fruits (optional)
- In a mug, whisk egg, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Cut bread into cubes (I like to toast it beforehand, so it’s a little bit crunchier) and add cubes to mug.
- Push bread with fork, and make sure all bread cubes are soaked.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, or until all the liquid mixture is absorbed.
- Top with Maple Syrup and Fruits (optional)
For more recipes as quick and yummy as this one, check out my Recipe Book!