I started taking protein a few months ago and i’ve been loving it!
Drinking a daily protein shake can get very boring, so I started looking for ways to innovate and include my protein powder in fun recipes!
These Protein Peanut Butter Balls are SO GOOD!! It’s seriously very hard for me to only eat one!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- A Dash of vanilla essence
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (about 30g)
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Add first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add puffed quinoa and mix until combined.
- Allow mixture to harden in fridge for 10 min.
- Roll cooled mixture into balls.
You can also dip these in melted dark chocolate! YUM!
Keep these in the fridge. The colder, the better!
If you don’t want to add protein powder, you don’t need to! You can add some cocoa powder instead if you wish.