We all get sweet cravings. Sometimes, a fruit does the trick. But sometimes we need something more! I have one of these snacks at least once a week. Easy and quick, I love them!
Ricotta Rice Cakes
- Spread ricotta cheese on two rice cakes.
- Add fruits of choice on top (I love adding raspberries and/or strawberries)
- Sprinkle with chia seeds. Enjoy!
Mashed Peanut Butter and Banana
- Peel Banana. Put in a bowl. Cut a banana in slices and mash it.
- Add a tablespoon of peanut butter. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mix. Add cinnamon if you wish. Enjoy!
You can use any other nut butter (almond butter, cashew butter, yum)
Apple PB Sandwich
- Cut apples in slices and spread some peanut butter (I use 1 tablespoon) to make little “sandwiches”. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Grated Apple with Yogurt
- Serve 1 cup plain yogurt in a bowl. Grate apples and add to bowl.
- Top with cinnamon & chia seeds (optional).
You could replace the yogurt with 1 tbsp peanut butter and it’ll be just as delicious!
You can find many more recipes like these in my Recipe book (101 Simple Healthy Recipes) for only $10 USD!