A few days ago I was craving chocolate ice cream. I was looking through pinterest for some alternatives and I found this recipe. It’s not exactly ice cream but it does the trick. My boyfriend approved and said “this tastes like chocolate icecream.. you should make this more often!” so.. success!
I love finding healthy recipes that soothe my sweet tooth!
The key ingredient here is frozen bananas, so make sure you have one or two frozen bananas in your fridge!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons fat free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. If it’s too thick, add a bit more almond milk.
- Add to a jar or cup and enjoy!