A product I truly use EVERY DAY is the slim clip case for my iphone. I’ve had it on my iphone ever since I got it and there’s no chance i’ll be taking it out any time soon. I got it in grey, like the one pictured below:
For those of you who don’t know what Slim Clip Case is, it’s a very slim (duh) and lightweight iphone case that you can clip on your pants (or shirt or whatever you want). It’s perfect for running, the gym, & everyday life. I clip it onto my pants any time I’m at the gym weightlifting, and i’d clip it on while running, if I ever were to run (but no thanks haha I hate running).
This isn’t only for athletes though! When I went to Peru earlier this year, sometimes i’d be out and about with no pockets and i’d clip my phone to my pants and cover it with a sweater. Perfect for walking around and having my phone close to me when I needed it.
- Wide headphone opening (no need to remove it to insert a cable).
- Super sleek
- Doesn’t fall off when you clip it
- It’s a bit hard to touch the lock and volume buttons (gotta use my nails sometimes)
- Being so sleek, it doesn’t protect your screen completely (which is why I have a glass screen on top of my regular screen, for extra protection).
- They only have cases for iphones (sorry Android!) (specifically they have cases for SE/5/5S/6/6S 📱
If you’re interested in buying one of these cases, you can find them here.
And don’t forget to check out my giveaway in order to win one of these! Giveaway ends on Sunday 🙂